- Referenced in 345 articles
- LS-DYNA A combined Implicit/Explicit solver. One scalable...
- Referenced in 650 articles
- deal.II is a C++ program library targeted at...
- Referenced in 87 articles
- Microsoft Visual C++ (often abbreviated as MSVC or...
- Referenced in 622 articles
- AMPL is a comprehensive and powerful algebraic modeling...
- Referenced in 1594 articles
- The Portable, Extensible Toolkit for Scientiﬁc Computation (PETSc...
- Referenced in 541 articles
- Solution of large linear systems with symmetric positive...
- Referenced in 513 articles
- From this page you can get a Matlab...
- Referenced in 460 articles
- The COMSOL Multiphysics engineering simulation software environment facilitates...
- Referenced in 80 articles
- The CUBIT Geometry and Mesh Generation Toolkit: For...
- Referenced in 1757 articles
- Rosenbrock method of order 4(3), for problems...
- Referenced in 21 articles
- CalculiX is a package designed to solve field...
- Referenced in 490 articles
- EISPACK is a collection of Fortran subroutines that...
- Referenced in 1616 articles
- The Abaqus Unified FEA product suite offers powerful...
- Referenced in 179 articles
- MSC Nastran is the world’s most widely...
- Referenced in 820 articles
- Simulink® is an environment for multidomain simulation and...
- Referenced in 296 articles
- alr3: Data to accompany Applied Linear Regression 3rd...
- Referenced in 365 articles
- spatial: Functions for Kriging and Point Pattern Analysis...
- Referenced in 658 articles
- Uppaal is an integrated tool environment for modeling...
- Referenced in 643 articles
- Iterative methods for optimization This book gives an...