- Referenced in 591 articles
- magnitude performance improvement on difficult SAT benchmarks in comparison with other solvers (DP or otherwise...
- Referenced in 277 articles
- problem library. We present a set of benchmark instances for the evaluation of solution procedures ... input-parameters of ProGen. The entire benchmark set including its detailed characterization and the best ... site. Hence, researchers can download the benchmark sets they need for the evaluation of their...
- Referenced in 334 articles
- various academic and industrial applications suited for benchmarking and testing of mip solution algorithms...
Benchmarks for Optimization Software
- Referenced in 149 articles
- Benchmarks for Optimization Software: Here we provide information on testruns comparing different solution methods ... same or on different computer systems. Benchmarking is a difficult area for nonlinear problems, since ... your choice on your specific application. Many benchmark results can be found in the literature...
NAS Parallel Benchmarks
- Referenced in 128 articles
- Parallel Benchmarks (NPB) are a small set of programs designed to help evaluate the performance ... parallel supercomputers. The benchmarks are derived from computational fluid dynamics (CFD) applications and consist ... pencil-and-paper” specification (NPB 1). The benchmark suite has been extended to include ... benchmarks for unstructured adaptive mesh, parallel I/O, multi-zone applications, and computational grids. Problem sizes...
- Referenced in 151 articles
- network problems together with a set of benchmarked problems derived from it. The code “NETGEN ... vary structural characteristics within a class. Problems benchmarked on several codes currently available are provided...
- Referenced in 200 articles
- common standards and a library of benchmarks would greatly facilitate the evaluation and the comparison...
- Referenced in 193 articles
- Berkeley Segmentation Dataset and Benchmark. A database of human segmented natural images and its application...
- Referenced in 178 articles
- Real-Parameter Optimization. .. In this report, 25 benchmark functions are given and experiments are conducted...
- Referenced in 123 articles
- RCV1: A New Benchmark Collection for Text Categorization Research. Reuters Corpus Volume I (RCV1 ... corrected data as RCV1-v2. We benchmark several widely used supervised learning methods on RCV1...
- Referenced in 146 articles
- convergence performance for a set of 20 benchmark problems. JADE with an external archive shows...
- Referenced in 139 articles
- Isabelle tactics on a variety of benchmarks from Isabelle and the TPTP library. Sledgehammer provides...
- Referenced in 136 articles
- tasks. In this work we will provide benchmarks, present the novel aspects of the implementation...
- Referenced in 119 articles
- computer code, and f) the presentation of benchmark problems and applications.par This book will...
- Referenced in 118 articles
- polyhedra. Experimental results for a navigation benchmark and a tunnel diode circuit show the eﬀectiveness...
- Referenced in 84 articles
- rigorous programming and documentation standards; 7. benchmarking, i.e., a standardised set of examples that allows ... with respect to correctness, accuracy, and speed. Benchmarking gives also insight in the behaviour...
- Referenced in 112 articles
- prey, are implemented. The algorithm is then benchmarked on 29 well-known test functions...
- Referenced in 65 articles
- Benchmark examples for model reduction of linear time-invariant dynamical systems. We present a benchmark ... describe here the relevant characteristics of the benchmark examples...
- Referenced in 95 articles
- technical report page) a list of related benchmark libraries links to constraint solvers a history...