- Referenced in 25 articles
- hybridizing ant colony optimization with beam search: an application to open shop scheduling. Ant colony ... regarded as a tree search method. Based on this observation, we hybridize ... solution construction mechanism of ACO with beam search, which is a well-known tree search...
- Referenced in 27 articles
- overall accuracy of the system. Our beam search technique employs a length-normalization procedure...
- Referenced in 95 articles
- study with Particle Swarm Optimization (PSO), Gravitational Search Algorithm (GSA), Differential Evolution (DE), Evolutionary Programming ... classical engineering design problems (tension/compression spring, welded beam, and pressure vessel designs) and presents ... applicable to challenging problems with unknown search spaces...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- based on 2-pass tree-trellis search, which fully incorporates major decoding techniques such ... cross-word context dependency handling, enveloped beam search, Gaussian pruning, Gaussian selection, etc. Besides search...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- achieve 2.95% WER using a beam-search decoder with an external neural language model...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- BeamECOC: A local search for the optimization of the ECOC matrix. Error Correcting Output Coding ... this decoupling. The proposed algorithm uses beam search to iteratively modify the original matrix, using...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- This new algorithm includes global search, local search and the combined force calculation processes ... numerical code, the vibration process of two beams under dynamic force and the vibration process...
- Referenced in 1 article
- fields including telecommunications, imaging, projection, lithography, beam shaping and optical tweezing, Computer Generated Holography ... Gerchberg-Saxton (GS), Liu-Taghizadeh (LT), Direct Search (DS), Simulated Annealing (SA) and One-Step...
- Referenced in 704 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 394 articles
- The goal of the CGAL Open Source Project...
- Referenced in 279 articles
- HSL (formerly the Harwell Subroutine Library) is a...
- Referenced in 1701 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 394 articles
- Algorithm 583: LSQR: Sparse Linear Equations and Least...
- Referenced in 5369 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6343 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13488 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 423 articles
- Produced by experts for use in a variety...
- Referenced in 286 articles
- The package PARDISO is a thread-safe, high...
- Referenced in 68 articles
- PSwarm: a hybrid solver for linearly constrained global...
- Referenced in 9832 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...