- Referenced in 182 articles
- reconstruction: Probing the Pareto frontier for basis pursuit solutions. The basis pursuit problem seeks ... underdetermined least-squares problem. Basis Pursuit DeNoise (BPDN) fits the least-squares problem only approximately...
- Referenced in 30 articles
- RankBoost; Kernel Basis Pursuit and Least Angle Regression (LARS) Algorithm; Wavelet Kernel Regression with backfitting...
- Referenced in 26 articles
- pursuit (SP), iterative hard thresholding (IHT), basis pursuit (BP), and Lasso, and result...
- Referenced in 17 articles
- PhaseMax: convex phase retrieval via basis pursuit. We consider the recovery of a (real ... dual problem to PhaseMax is Basis Pursuit, which implies that phase retrieval can be performed...
- Referenced in 13 articles
- test instances for the so-called Basis Pursuit Denoising problem (often referred to as BPDN...
- Referenced in 12 articles
- article, we attempt to solve the basis pursuit denoising (bpdn) problem (i.e., approximating the minimum...
- Referenced in 36 articles
- Wickerhauser ”best basis” algorithm and the Mallat and Zhang ”matching pursuit” algorithm. With over...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- commonly referred to as Lasso or Basis Pursuit. In this work we combine the sparsity...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- problem in signal/image processing and statistics. Basis pursuit, the least absolute shrinkage and selection operator...
- Referenced in 1 article
- undetermined linear system of equations. Basis Pursuit, the Least Absolute Shrinkage and Selection Operator (LASSO...
- Referenced in 274 articles
- HSL (formerly the Harwell Subroutine Library) is a...
- Referenced in 377 articles
- Algorithm 583: LSQR: Sparse Linear Equations and Least...
- Referenced in 5201 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6112 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12661 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 420 articles
- Produced by experts for use in a variety...
- Referenced in 295 articles
- GNU Octave is a high-level language, primarily...
- Referenced in 215 articles
- PLTMG 11.0 is a package for solving elliptic...
- Referenced in 8873 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...