- Referenced in 100 articles
- We present a recently developed Maple-based “GeM...
- Referenced in 783 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 1713 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 5403 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 13702 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 171 articles
- Maxima is a system for the manipulation of...
- Referenced in 78 articles
- MPDATA: A finite-difference solver for geophysical flows...
- Referenced in 421 articles
- An ANSI C code for sparse LU factorization...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- Triggered Message Sequence Charts (TMSCs)  are a...
- Referenced in 1396 articles
- FreeFem++ is an implementation of a language dedicated...
- Referenced in 1594 articles
- The Portable, Extensible Toolkit for Scientiﬁc Computation (PETSc...
- Referenced in 490 articles
- EISPACK is a collection of Fortran subroutines that...
- Referenced in 856 articles
- The FEniCS Project is a collaborative project for...
- Referenced in 328 articles
- A sequel to AUSM II: AUSM + -up for...
- Referenced in 147 articles
- TAPENADE is an Automatic Differentiation Engine developed at...
- Referenced in 695 articles
- The HLLE (Harten, Lax, van Leer and...
- Referenced in 956 articles
- Riemann solver to solve the time-dependent one...
- Referenced in 537 articles
- EigTool is a free MATLAB package for computing...
- Referenced in 87 articles
- AD Tool: TAF Transformation of Algorithms in Fortran...