- Referenced in 63 articles
- static and dynamic response of two-dimensional solids. A user’s manual is presented ... response of two-dimensional axisymmetric and plane strain solids. A variety of loading conditions...
- Referenced in 22 articles
- large deformation dynamic response of axisymmetric solids. HONDO is a finite element method computer program...
- Referenced in 1 article
- computer (Raspberry Pi). The device runs an axisymmetric drop shape analysis (ADSA) algorithm written ... testing for various combinations of liquids and solid surfaces, we concluded that our prototype device...
- Referenced in 115 articles
- BEMLIB is a boundary-element software library of...
- Referenced in 713 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 354 articles
- Gerris is a Free Software program for the...
- Referenced in 783 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 5403 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6445 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13702 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 425 articles
- Produced by experts for use in a variety...
- Referenced in 746 articles
- REDUCE is an interactive system for general algebraic...
- Referenced in 958 articles
- AUTO is a software for continuation and bifurcation...
- Referenced in 156 articles
- SERBA: a B.I.E. program with linear elements for...
- Referenced in 34 articles
- BEASY is an internationally recognised leader in computer...
- Referenced in 132 articles
- ADINA R&D, Inc. was founded in 1986...
- Referenced in 721 articles
- Macsyma is a general purpose symbolic-numerical-graphical...
- Referenced in 1396 articles
- FreeFem++ is an implementation of a language dedicated...
- Referenced in 345 articles
- LS-DYNA A combined Implicit/Explicit solver. One scalable...