- Referenced in 1 article
- local bases using ProSparse: a probabilistic analysis. Finding the sparse representation of a signal ... succeed, this paper presents a probabilistic average-case analysis of the algorithm. Based...
- Referenced in 5373 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- Regexpcount, a symbolic package for counting problems on...
- Referenced in 38 articles
- The parallel search bench ZRAM and its applications...
- Referenced in 442 articles
- PRISM: Probabilistic symbolic model checker. In this paper...
- Referenced in 2773 articles
- IBM® ILOG® CPLEX® offers C, C++, Java, .NET...
- Referenced in 158 articles
- The CUDD package provides functions to manipulate Binary...
- Referenced in 2809 articles
- NIST digital library of mathematical functions. The National...
- Referenced in 106 articles
- NCMND minimizes a smooth nonlinear function of n...
- Referenced in 351 articles
- Mersenne twister: A 623-dimensionally equidistributed uniform pseudo...
- Referenced in 318 articles
- The MATLAB ODE Suite: ode23: Solve nonstiff differential...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- Contralign: discriminative training for protein sequence alignment. In...
- Referenced in 385 articles
- symrcm: Sparse reverse Cuthill-McKee ordering. r = symrcm...
- Referenced in 25 articles
- Rapid and sensitive sequence comparison with FASTP and...
- Referenced in 378 articles
- pchip. Piecewise Cubic Hermite Interpolating Polynomial (PCHIP) ...
- Referenced in 128 articles
- Practical privacy: the SuLQ framework. We consider a...
- Referenced in 48 articles
- SWIFFT: A modest proposal for FFT hashing. We...