- Referenced in 19 articles
- reformulated problem is solved using a branch-and-price (column generation) algorithm. The specificity ... test different decompositions); the reformulation is automatically generated by the code, without any input from ... define master columns, their reduced cost, pricing problem, or Lagrangian bound; a default column generation...
- Referenced in 47 articles
- been succeeded by MC++. For the automatic generation of convex and concave relaxations ... first employed to develop an equivalent reformulation in terms of unary and binary operations ... forward mode or the reverse mode of automatic differentiation. In the forward mode, with each ... adequate for many small- to medium-size problems, especially those where the relaxation calculation does...
- Referenced in 16 articles
- reformulation when solving a given problem using different MDO methods: once a problem has been ... described, it can automatically be cast into any method. In addition, the modular design ... development and benchmarking of new methods. Results generated from this study provide a strong foundation...
- Referenced in 23 articles
- structure either provided by the user or automatically detected by one of the structure detectors ... holding the original problem, the other one representing the reformulated problem. The original instance coordinates ... original problem and solves the LP relaxation of the extended formulation via column generation...
- Referenced in 1 article
- limited to a specific class of optimization problems and algorithms. The purpose of the framework ... data can include algorithm parameters, test instance generator settings, the instances themselves, run-times, algorithm ... logs, solution properties, etc. All data are automatically saved in a relational database (MySQL ... experiments in three different areas: Algorithms and reformulations for mixed-integer programming models for dynamic...
- Referenced in 354 articles
- BARON is a computational system for solving nonconvex...
- Referenced in 202 articles
- CSDP, A C Library for Semidefinite Programming. This...
- Referenced in 3164 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 196 articles
- KNITRO is a solver for nonlinear optimization. It...
- Referenced in 306 articles
- LANCELOT. A Fortran package for large-scale nonlinear...
- Referenced in 1701 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 5369 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6343 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13488 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 566 articles
- An extensible SAT-solver. MiniSat is a minimalistic...
- Referenced in 609 articles
- graph-theoretic program NAUTY: nauty is a program...
- Referenced in 87 articles
- Paramils: an automatic algorithm configuration framework. The identification...
- Referenced in 269 articles
- PSPLIB -- a project scheduling problem library. We present...
- Referenced in 233 articles
- A collection of electronically available data instances for...
- Referenced in 697 articles
- TSPLIB is a library of sample instances for...