- Referenced in 507 articles
- Automatic differentiation through the use of hyper-dual numbers for second derivatives. Automatic differentiation techniques...
- Referenced in 446 articles
- complex sparse matrices (very fast) automatic differentiation (forward mode, vectorized computations, fast) Gradients (to solve ... global optimization) Taylor series for univariate functions automatic slopes (sequential approach, slow for many variables...
- Referenced in 306 articles
- interval arithmetic, solving linear interval equations, automatic differentiation and code list generation, interval Newton method ... generation of code lists and automatic differentiation. The chapter on preconditioning (32 pages) contains some...
- Referenced in 376 articles
- decomposition and the SVD, and solves ordinary differential equations. The mathematical basis of the system ... transform, barycentric interpolation, recursive zerofinding, and automatic differentiation...
- Referenced in 244 articles
- ADOL-C: Automatic Differentiation of C/C++. We present two strategies for the implementation of Automatic...
- Referenced in 254 articles
- ADIFOR is a tool for the automatic differentiation of Fortran 77 programs. Given a Fortran...
- Referenced in 241 articles
- solutions by computing witness sets. Has automatic differentiation which preserves the straightline quality...
- Referenced in 209 articles
- generation of files suited to automatic differentiation packages...
- Referenced in 138 articles
- TAPENADE is an Automatic Differentiation Engine developed at INRIA Sophia-Antipolis by the TROPICS team...
- Referenced in 82 articles
- ADIC is a tool for the automatic differentiation (AD) of programs written in ANSI...
- Referenced in 39 articles
- CasADi: A symbolic package for automatic differentiation and optimal control. We present CasADi, a free ... higher than working with a conventional automatic differentiation (AD) tool. par CasADi is best described ... minimalistic computer algebra system (CAS) implementing automatic differentiation in eight different flavors. Similar to algebraic...
- Referenced in 61 articles
- language for representing weak formulations of partial differential equations with a view to numerical approximation ... support for variational forms and functionals, automatic differentiation of forms and expressions, arbitrary function space...
- Referenced in 59 articles
- optimization. In all three cases, automatic differentiation is used to quickly and accurately evaluate gradients...
- Referenced in 40 articles
- DiffSharp: Automatic differentiation library. DiffSharp is a functional automatic differentiation (AD) library. AD allows exact...
- Referenced in 743 articles
- matching in a wide variety of forms; automatic and user controlled simplification of expressions; calculations ... functions and extending program syntax; analytic differentiation and integration; factorization of polynomials; facilities...
- Referenced in 32 articles
- Automatic differentiation in Odyssée, This paper describes the design of Odyssée, a system for fortran ... programs manipulations and its application to automatic differentiation. The Odyssée system manipulates fortran programs ... usual drawback in the reverse automatic differentiation method is the storage requirement. The Odyssée system...
- Referenced in 46 articles
- mode or the reverse mode of automatic differentiation. In the forward mode, with each elementary...
- Referenced in 35 articles
- symbolic and algebraic capabilities of Mathematica, automatic differentiation technique, automatic code generation and simultaneous optimization...
- Referenced in 38 articles
- combines various ideas from interval analysis, automatic differentiation, and constraint propagation to provide verified solutions...
- Referenced in 23 articles
- modular open-source tool for automatic differentiation of Fortran codes. The Open/ADF tool allows ... transformation follows the basic principles of automatic differentiation, the tool implements new algorithmic approaches ... call graph reversal. Unlike most other automatic differentiation tools, Open/ADF uses components provided...