- Referenced in 187 articles
- CSDP, A C Library for Semidefinite Programming. This...
- Referenced in 2535 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 432 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 1539 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 4755 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 274 articles
- MATCONT: Matlab software for bifurcation study of dynamical...
- Referenced in 5337 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 10782 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 136 articles
- Maxima is a system for the manipulation of...
- Referenced in 510 articles
- graph-theoretic program NAUTY: nauty is a program...
- Referenced in 80 articles
- NetworkX (NX) is a Python package for the...
- Referenced in 6934 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 1260 articles
- SINGULAR is a Computer Algebra system (CAS) for...
- Referenced in 149 articles
- SuperLU is a general purpose library for the...
- Referenced in 639 articles
- TSPLIB is a library of sample instances for...
- Referenced in 302 articles
- An ANSI C code for sparse LU factorization...
- Referenced in 762 articles
- AUTO is a software for continuation and bifurcation...
- Referenced in 143 articles
- Algorithm 778: L-BFGS-B Fortran subroutines for...
- Referenced in 77 articles
- Graphviz is open source graph visualization software. Graph...