- Referenced in 3 articles
- algorithm for proving global asymptotic stability of rational difference equations. Global asymptotic stability...
- Referenced in 15 articles
- version presents features like cluster-parallelization, new asymptotic expansion algorithms, calculations in physical regions ... well as multiple speed, memory, and stability improvements...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- Matlab toolbox dedicated to the H ∞ -stability analysis of classical and fractional systems with commensurate ... retarded and neutral type are considered. The asymptotic position of high modulus poles is given ... from zero to a prescribed positive value, stability windows as well as root loci...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- present for the first time an asymptotic analysis of the last method. Numerical tests ... reduced numerical dissipation and the accuracy or stability of the scheme...
- Referenced in 1 article
- FARM --- A flexible asymptotic R-matrix package. The R-matrix formalism has been highly successful ... matrix propagation techniques to ensure optimum stability and efficiency in integrating the coupled Schrödinger equations ... integrated is minimized by matching to an asymptotic wavefunction determined by an accelerated Gailitis expansion...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- observer state converges to the real state asymptotically, when packet dropping or marking ratio falls ... proposed NOFC-VRTT presents high robust stabilization, high link utilization and low packet loss ratio...
- Referenced in 1 article
- that it will be useful for the asymptotic analysis of size-structured population models ... also be used to produce existence and stability regions for steady states of size-structured...
- Referenced in 101 articles
- BEMLIB is a boundary-element software library of...
- Referenced in 37 articles
- FIDAP (A Fluid Dynamics Analysis Program). This paper...
- Referenced in 239 articles
- ADOL-C: Automatic Differentiation of C/C++. We present...
- Referenced in 662 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 316 articles
- BARON is a computational system for solving nonconvex...
- Referenced in 42 articles
- CADNA: a library for estimating round-off error...
- Referenced in 110 articles
- The program cdd+ (cdd, respectively) is a C...
- Referenced in 360 articles
- The goal of the CGAL Open Source Project...
- Referenced in 631 articles
- CoCoA is a system for Computations in Commutative...
- Referenced in 21 articles
- The authors show how mathematical concepts can be...
- Referenced in 1807 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 200 articles
- CSDP, A C Library for Semidefinite Programming. This...
- Referenced in 12 articles
- Algorithm 706: DCUTRI: an algorithm for adaptive cubature...