- Referenced in 1599 articles
- codes, such as parallel matrix and vector assembly routines. The library is organized hierarchically, enabling...
- Referenced in 541 articles
- backward error analysis; Various matrix input formats assembled format; distributed assembled format; elemental format; Partial...
- Referenced in 289 articles
- using fast algorithms, with highly optimised assembly code for the most common inner loops...
- Referenced in 264 articles
- earliest versions were written in assembly language for the IBM 704, then...
- Referenced in 205 articles
- algorithms for computational meshes and finite element assembly. To provide a simple and consistent user...
- Referenced in 186 articles
- have the property that they can be assembled from more basic components. We consider...
- Referenced in 173 articles
- projects using Twelf include the TALT typed assembly language, a foundational proof-carrying-code system...
- Referenced in 136 articles
- proteome identifier that uniquely identifies a particular assembly of a species and strain or subspecies...
- Referenced in 91 articles
- implementation. We assume correctness of compiler, assembly code, and hardware, and we used a unique ... code and 600 lines of assembler. Its performance is comparable to other high-performance...
- Referenced in 118 articles
- mainly in C language and partly in assembler. It serves as the basic operation part...
- Referenced in 114 articles
- Project while the parallel execution of FEM assembly is accomplished by the PyOP2 system...
- Referenced in 104 articles
- generation followed by a global linear system assembly and solve. The lack of inter-element...
- Referenced in 90 articles
- such as proteins, nucleic acids, lipid bilayer assemblies, etc. It may be used to view...
- Referenced in 88 articles
- hardware. An optimized implementation of Camellia in assembly language can encrypt on a Pentium...
- Referenced in 45 articles
- Typed assembly language (TAL). TALx86: A Realistic Typed Assembly Language. In previous work, we presented ... formalism for a statically typed, idealized assembly language called TAL. The goal ... progress in defining and implementinga realistic typed assembly language called TALx86. The TALx86 instructions comprise ... Intel IA32 (32-bit 80x86 flat model) assembly language and are thus executable on processors...
- Referenced in 45 articles
- models can interoperate with any other .NET assembly, no matter what source language ... with other .NET languages. AsmL generates .NET assemblies which can either be executed from ... command line, linked with other .NET assemblies, or packaged as COM components...
- Referenced in 65 articles
- Finite Elements and associated tools such as assembly procedures for classical problems, interpolation methods, computation...
- Referenced in 31 articles
- Velvet: Algorithms for de novo short read assembly using de Bruijn graphs. We have developed ... manipulate de Bruijn graphs for genomic sequence assembly. A de Bruijn graph is a compact ... information. Velvet represents a new approach to assembly that can leverage very short reads ... combination with read pairs to produce useful assemblies...
- Referenced in 52 articles
- separately compiling reactive processes and for assembling them in complex systems. Following this principle...
- Referenced in 24 articles
- SALBPGen - A systematic data generator for (simple) assembly line balancing. Assembly line balancing ... extensively researched decision problem which arises when assembly line production systems are designed and operated ... instance generator for the simple assembly line balancing problem (SALBP) which can be applied ... other assembly line balancing problem, too. It is able to systematically create instances with very...