- Referenced in 306 articles
- first chapter (69 pages) introduces interval arithmetic, solving linear interval equations, automatic differentiation and code ... values (8 pages) remains on the very surface of such a topic and contains only...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- calculate the intersection between curves or surfaces can seem simple. This is true ... using floating point arithmetic. When we intersect two bi-cubic parametric surfaces the problem ... systems (e.g. CAD) double precision floating point arithmetic is used, thus introducing rounding errors...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- flat surfaces, plot straight-line trajectories, deform surfaces through the SL(2,R) action ... decompositions. SageMath is used to perform exact arithmetic...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- same rational cohomology as a smooth quadric surface but is not biholomorphic ... techniques that explicitly bound the arithmetic invariants of a fake quadric and more generally...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- functionality related to interval exchange transformations, translation surfaces, mapping classes and more. It is based ... mpir for arbitrary precision arithmetic; PARI/GP for number field computations; GAP for finite groups representation...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- surface terms, the computation of tree-level amplitudes in floating point or finite-field arithmetic...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- linear algebraic primitives like curves and surfaces. The algorithms designed for these problems make decisions ... with the underlying number representation, precision-driven arithmetic and all the algorithms are implemented...
- Referenced in 199 articles
- This paper describes the Automatically Tuned Linear Algebra...
- Referenced in 173 articles
- Axiom is a general purpose Computer Algebra system...
- Referenced in 354 articles
- BARON is a computational system for solving nonconvex...
- Referenced in 13 articles
- Algorithm 812: BPOLY: An object-oriented library of...
- Referenced in 105 articles
- CASA is a special-purpose system for computational...
- Referenced in 394 articles
- The goal of the CGAL Open Source Project...
- Referenced in 153 articles
- An Interactive Geometry Software. Besides support for dynamic...
- Referenced in 654 articles
- CoCoA is a system for Computations in Commutative...
- Referenced in 1888 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 202 articles
- CSDP, A C Library for Semidefinite Programming. This...
- Referenced in 127 articles
- A C++ class library for extended scientific computing...
- Referenced in 41 articles
- Fermat is a computer algebra system (CAS) for...
- Referenced in 247 articles
- FGb/Gb libraryGb is a program (191 420 lines...