- Referenced in 1 article
- prose, and indeed found problematic both in theory and in practice. Thus, a proper definition ... This implementation makes extensive use of labeled arguments and polymorphic variants -- two advanced features...
- Referenced in 115 articles
- The program cdd+ (cdd, respectively) is a C...
- Referenced in 1890 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 110 articles
- C-XSC. A programming environment for verified scientific...
- Referenced in 713 articles
- Isabelle is a generic proof assistant. It allows...
- Referenced in 263 articles
- In the core computer science areas -- data structures...
- Referenced in 51 articles
- LEO-II is a standalone, resolution-based higher...
- Referenced in 5373 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6355 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13544 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 566 articles
- An extensible SAT-solver. MiniSat is a minimalistic...
- Referenced in 423 articles
- Produced by experts for use in a variety...
- Referenced in 63 articles
- Nitpick is a counterexample generator for Isabelle/HOL that...
- Referenced in 40 articles
- This book offers an introduction to Natural Language...
- Referenced in 87 articles
- Paramils: an automatic algorithm configuration framework. The identification...
- Referenced in 9969 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 1994 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- The VPI (Variable Precision Interval) software package is...
- Referenced in 16 articles
- ZEAL is a general purpose package for computing...