- Referenced in 152 articles
- Naive Bayes classifier. The method is evaluated using the area under the Receiver Operating Characteristic...
- Referenced in 214 articles
- difficult area for which there is a need for developing new methods and software ... years. Wishing to exploit expertise in these areas as well as on previous work...
- Referenced in 35 articles
- base method, Wu’s method, the area method, the Groebner basis method, the vector method...
- Referenced in 123 articles
- attempt to make formal methods applicable within NASA’s areas such as space, aviation...
- Referenced in 65 articles
- complementary tool to the existing methods in this area. Although the benchmark data set used...
- Referenced in 848 articles
- Lanczos process called the Implicitly Restarted Lanczos Method (IRLM). These variants may be viewed ... nonsymmetric, and generalized eigenproblems from significant application areas. The software is designed to compute...
- Referenced in 402 articles
- library. CGAL is used in various areas needing geometric computation, such as: computer graphics, scientific ... robotics and motion planning, mesh generation, numerical methods... More on the projects using CGAL...
- Referenced in 39 articles
- complementary role to the existing methods in this area...
- Referenced in 60 articles
- adaptive numerical methods; tensor methods for UQ. Most of these areas are work in progress...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- Euclidean and differential geometries, the area method and the geometric deductive database method. With these...
Benchmarks for Optimization Software
- Referenced in 149 articles
- provide information on testruns comparing different solution methods on standardized sets of testproblems, running ... different computer systems. Benchmarking is a difficult area for nonlinear problems, since different codes...
- Referenced in 555 articles
- large user base across most areas of engineering and science, from both commercial and academic ... which collections of functionality (e.g. numerical methods, meshing, physical models, …) are each compiled into their...
- Referenced in 30 articles
- author in the area of numerical methods for optimization problems that are needed to compute...
- Referenced in 53 articles
- proposed method is verified using several benchmark problems commonly used in the area of optimization...
- Referenced in 18 articles
- central task in various scientific areas. Several methods for solving such inverse problems are well...
- Referenced in 45 articles
- which derivative information is not available. Unlike methods that use interpolation to reconstruct the function ... only book in the area of derivative-free or sampling methods to be accompanied...
- Referenced in 23 articles
- reach of any existing methods in this area. For the conveniences of users, a user...
- Referenced in 19 articles
- called stochastic quasi-gradient methods (SQG). These methods are specifically designed having in mind continuous ... difficult to trace. Another application area of such methods consists of multiperiod dynamic stochastic models...
- Referenced in 200 articles
- consists of matrix-free Krylov subspace projection methods (Arnoldi and Lanczos processes), and that ... numerical issue of critical importance in the area of Markov chains and furthermore, the computed...
- Referenced in 109 articles
- possible. Due to its many applications in areas such as transportation, networking, and social science ... names): algorithm engineers construct fast route planning methods; database and information systems researchers investigate materialization...