- Referenced in 37 articles
- authors refer the reader to the original publication: T. Gleisberg and S. Hoche ... with Sherpa 1.1, JHEP 02 (2009) 007 [arXiv...
- Referenced in 23 articles
- this rich correspondence, we have prepared a public Mathematica package called ”positroids” which includes ... this note’s submission files on the arXiv...
- Referenced in 0 articles
- Central’, Public Library of Science, ’Pubmed Central’, ’eLife’, ’F1000Research’, ’PeerJ’, ’Pensoft’, ’Hindawi’, ’arXiv’ ’preprints...
- Referenced in 244 articles
- ADOL-C: Automatic Differentiation of C/C++. We present...
- Referenced in 28 articles
- AMBRE - a Mathematica package for the construction of...
- Referenced in 55 articles
- Algorithm 837: AMD is a set of routines...
- Referenced in 279 articles
- ACL2 is both a programming language in which...
- Referenced in 324 articles
- BARON is a computational system for solving nonconvex...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- The main goals of a typical data anaysis...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- BOKASUN: a fast and precise numerical program to...
- Referenced in 40 articles
- BPMPD is a state-of-the-art implementation...
- Referenced in 83 articles
- Cadabra is a powerful computer program for the...
- Referenced in 367 articles
- The goal of the CGAL Open Source Project...
- Referenced in 637 articles
- CoCoA is a system for Computations in Commutative...
- Referenced in 1828 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 60 articles
- Cuba -- a library for multidimensional numerical integration. The...
- Referenced in 109 articles
- C-XSC. A programming environment for verified scientific...
- Referenced in 66 articles
- Dafny is an imperative object-based language with...
- Referenced in 22 articles
- Algorithm 698: DCUHRE: an adaptive multidemensional integration routine...