- Referenced in 32 articles
- NIRVANA is a C code for astrophysical fluid...
- Referenced in 9 articles
- QCMPI: A PARALLEL ENVIRONMENT FOR QUANTUM COMPUTING. Nature...
- Referenced in 57 articles
- AmberTools is a set of programs for biomolecular...
- Referenced in 20 articles
- GULP is a program for performing a variety...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- AMRVAC: a multidimensional grid-adaptive magnetofluid dynamics code...
- Referenced in 67 articles
- ANTLR (ANother Tool for Language Recognition) is a...
- Referenced in 75 articles
- The ZEUS code for astrophysical magnetohydrodynamics: New extensions...
- Referenced in 1333 articles
- The NVIDIA® CUDA® Toolkit provides a comprehensive development...
- Referenced in 232 articles
- The MPFR library is a C library for...
- Referenced in 1593 articles
- The Portable, Extensible Toolkit for Scientiﬁc Computation (PETSc...
- Referenced in 185 articles
- TetGen, a Delaunay-Based Quality Tetrahedral Mesh Generator...
- Referenced in 458 articles
- The COMSOL Multiphysics engineering simulation software environment facilitates...
- Referenced in 552 articles
- FFTW is a C subroutine library for computing...
- Referenced in 124 articles
- GROMACS is a versatile package to perform molecular...
- Referenced in 70 articles
- Gnuplot is a portable command-line driven graphing...
- Referenced in 202 articles
- DOLFIN is a C++/Python library that functions...
- Referenced in 850 articles
- The FEniCS Project is a collaborative project for...
- Referenced in 69 articles
- Chombo - Software for Adaptive Solutions of Partial Differential...