- Referenced in 394 articles
- The goal of the CGAL Open Source Project...
- Referenced in 77 articles
- Cuba -- a library for multidimensional numerical integration. The...
- Referenced in 44 articles
- Differential elastic hadron-nucleus cross-sections are discussed...
- Referenced in 344 articles
- Gerris is a Free Software program for the...
- Referenced in 282 articles
- GMP is a free library for arbitrary precision...
- Referenced in 767 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 1702 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 6355 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13544 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 11 articles
- MEEP: A flexible free-software package for electromagnetic...
- Referenced in 113 articles
- PARAMESH: A parallel adaptive mesh refinement community toolkit...
- Referenced in 287 articles
- The package PARDISO is a thread-safe, high...
- Referenced in 636 articles
- PARI/GP is a widely used Computer Algebra System...
- Referenced in 9969 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 418 articles
- ScaLAPACK is an acronym for scalable linear algebra...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- We introduce SDELab, a package for solving stochastic...
- Referenced in 22 articles
- Algorithm 715: SPECFUN -- a portable Fortran package of...
- Referenced in 12 articles
- Sphinx is a tool that makes it easy...
- Referenced in 241 articles
- SUNDIALS was implemented with the goal of providing...
- Referenced in 161 articles
- SymPy is a Python library for symbolic mathematics...