- Referenced in 7 articles
- The main goals of a typical data anaysis...
- Referenced in 384 articles
- The goal of the CGAL Open Source Project...
- Referenced in 76 articles
- Cuba -- a library for multidimensional numerical integration. The...
- Referenced in 23 articles
- Algorithm 698: DCUHRE: an adaptive multidemensional integration routine...
- Referenced in 44 articles
- Differential elastic hadron-nucleus cross-sections are discussed...
- Referenced in 6337 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 9810 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 37 articles
- RunDec: a Mathematica package for running and decoupling...
- Referenced in 20 articles
- Superiso: a program for calculating the isospin asymmetry...
- Referenced in 158 articles
- SymPy is a Python library for symbolic mathematics...
- Referenced in 32 articles
- Algorithm 733: TOMP - Fortran modules for optimal control...
- Referenced in 13 articles
- GAUDI -- A software architecture and framework for building...
- Referenced in 66 articles
- ANTLR (ANother Tool for Language Recognition) is a...
- Referenced in 179 articles
- TetGen, a Delaunay-Based Quality Tetrahedral Mesh Generator...
- Referenced in 108 articles
- R package lattice: Lattice Graphics , Lattice is a...
- Referenced in 62 articles
- Valgrind is an instrumentation framework for building dynamic...
- Referenced in 764 articles
- WinBUGS is part of the BUGS project, which...
- Referenced in 352 articles
- R package ggplot2: An implementation of the Grammar...
- Referenced in 537 articles
- NumPy is the fundamental package for scientific computing...
- Referenced in 100 articles
- Beyond the minimal supersymmetric standard model: from theory...