- Referenced in 227 articles
- spaces using greedy algorithms and proper orthogonal decomposition techniques, investigate their approximation properties and analyze...
- Referenced in 159 articles
- approximation of fluid interfaces. It may be used in one, two, or three space dimensions ... defined as a composition of one space dimensional components, one for each coordinate direction ... coordinate direction. (3) The one-dimensional surface approximations for a mixed fluid cell are completely ... should be possible to incorporate any one space dimensional method for advancing contact discontinuities. This...
- Referenced in 152 articles
- propose to solve high-dimensional PDEs by approximating the solution with a deep neural network ... batches of randomly sampled time and space points. The algorithm is tested on a class ... Burgers’ equation. The deep learning algorithm approximates the general solution to the Burgers’ equation ... viewed as a high-dimensional space). We call the algorithm a “Deep Galerkin method...
- Referenced in 21 articles
- design with a much smaller state space. This approximation is subsequently used to verify...
- Referenced in 23 articles
- into a high-dimensional input data space to approximate to its data sets...
- Referenced in 17 articles
- implementation of the ”parallel full approximation scheme in space and time” (PFASST) algorithm. The PFASST ... implementation of the parallel full approximation scheme in space and time (PFASST) algorithm, which...
- Referenced in 141 articles
- more useful for such tasks as approximation of integrals in higher dimensions, and in global ... because low discrepancy sequences tend to sample space ”more uniformly” than random numbers. Algorithms that...
- Referenced in 120 articles
- Vlasov Approximation by a Direct and Object-oriented Resolution. The Vlasov equation describes the evolution ... function of particles (electrons, ions,...) in phase space. This model can be used...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- method is introduced in which the approximation space of the OctPUM at the macroscopic scale...
- Referenced in 33 articles
- performing fast approximate nearest neighbor searches in high dimensional spaces. It contains a collection...
- Referenced in 70 articles
- obtained by marginalizing over all the parameters. Approximation is necessitated by the computational complexity ... w.r.t. a local maxima in the parameter space. This posterior probability rating allows direct comparison ... basic mixture model, describe the approximations needed for computational tractability, give some specifics of models...
- Referenced in 45 articles
- solved by a third order accurate (in space) positive and flux conservative (PFC) method ... collision step is treated by a Fourier approximation of the collision integral, which guarantees spectral ... used to achieve second order accuracy in space and time. Several numerical tests illustrate...
- Referenced in 63 articles
- differential equations with a view to numerical approximation. Features of UFL include support for variational ... differentiation of forms and expressions, arbitrary function space hierarchies for multifield problems, general differential operators...
- Referenced in 42 articles
- message space. This result has been obtained thanks to some well-chosen approximations. This means...
- Referenced in 32 articles
- objective space as a measure for the quality of Pareto set approximations has received more...
- Referenced in 12 articles
- BUSHWHACK: An approximation algorithm for minimal paths through pseudo-Euclidean spaces...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- small objects). The TCMalloc implementation takes approximately 50 nanoseconds for the same operation pair. Speed ... wasted space. For example, in one Google application, the first phase would allocate approximately 300MB ... would be started in the same address space. If this second phase was assigned ... objects can be allocated while using space approximately 8N * 1.01 bytes. I.e., a one-percent...
- Referenced in 15 articles
- molecules distributed in space in such a way to approximately represent the system’s overall...
- Referenced in 51 articles
- generalizations of linear programs to the space of block diagonal, symmetric, positive semidefinite matrices. Applications ... electrical engineering, and in computing provably good approximations to NP-hard graph problems in polynomial...
- Referenced in 149 articles
- imbalanced if the classification categories are not approximately equally represented. Often real-world data sets ... achieve better classifier performance (in ROC space) than only under-sampling the majority class. This...