- Referenced in 10 articles
- GPGCD: an approximate polynomial GCD library We present an extension of our GPGCD method ... method for calculating approximate greatest common divisor (GCD) of univariate polynomials, to multiple polynomial inputs ... algorithm finds a pair of polynomials which has a GCD of the given degree ... GPGCD method, the problem of approximate GCD is transferred to a constrained minimization problem, then...
- Referenced in 24 articles
- software for the approximate GCD problem of multiple univariate polynomials in the weighted 2-norm ... Backward error minimization and Sylvester low-rank approximation formulations of the problem are solved...
- Referenced in 1 article
- Polynomials) package for Mathematica provides various functions to compute approximate algebraic properties including approximate GCD ... package works. With that, we can continue approximate calculations under certified tolerances without special skills...
- Referenced in 173 articles
- Axiom is a general purpose Computer Algebra system...
- Referenced in 659 articles
- CoCoA is a system for Computations in Commutative...
- Referenced in 61 articles
- CoCoALib: A C++ library for computations in commutative...
- Referenced in 3221 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 144 articles
- The gfun package provides tools for determining and...
- Referenced in 289 articles
- GMP is a free library for arbitrary precision...
- Referenced in 1958 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 3363 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 5403 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6445 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13702 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 100 articles
- Algorithm 835: MultRoot - a Matlab package for computing...
- Referenced in 285 articles
- QEPCAD B: A program for computing with semi...
- Referenced in 746 articles
- REDUCE is an interactive system for general algebraic...