- Referenced in 4 articles
- documented which implements the nonlinear alternating direction implicit (ADI) method of Gustafsson...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- preconditionings such as ADI (alternating direction implicit), the approximate factorization method and Line–Gauss–Seidel ... satisfying the condition ∇.B = 0 in the implicit evolution of MHD flows are given ... vector potential which allows alternating use of the direct method is prescribed. We investigate...
- Referenced in 21 articles
- direct factorization techniques. The preconditioned conjugate gradient method proves to be a viable alternative ... Newton matrix either by an implicit scheme in the matrix-vector product or using...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- approached by using the alternating directions implicit finite difference scheme, in a leapfrog...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- dimensional setting. However, the ℓ 1 penalty implicitly assumes that each edge is equally likely ... binary Ising model. An alternating direction method of multipliers algorithm is used to solve...
- Referenced in 12 articles
- generalization in a different direction are the effective SIRK methods (ESIRK). The new generalization, which ... DESIRE (diagonally extended singly-implicit Runge-Kutta effective order methods). The idea is to combine ... additional diagonally-implicit stages with a relaxation of the order conditions in the effective order.par ... methods is not yet available, the authors believe that they are very promising alternatives...
- Referenced in 1 article
- method, and then switch to a more accurate solution scheme featuring the Alternating-Direction-Implicit...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- SHALL4 - an implicit compact fourth-order Fortran program...
- Referenced in 54 articles
- Algorithm 837: AMD is a set of routines...
- Referenced in 316 articles
- BARON is a computational system for solving nonconvex...
- Referenced in 1807 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 200 articles
- CSDP, A C Library for Semidefinite Programming. This...
- Referenced in 41 articles
- eigifp is a MATLAB program for computing a...
- Referenced in 179 articles
- Expokit provides a set of routines aimed at...
- Referenced in 242 articles
- FGb/Gb libraryGb is a program (191 420 lines...
- Referenced in 2876 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 271 articles
- Gerris is a Free Software program for the...
- Referenced in 43 articles
- Hopscotch: a fast second order partial differential equations...
- Referenced in 272 articles
- hypre is a software library for the solution...
- Referenced in 20 articles
- The Fortran 90 code IRKC is intended for...