- Referenced in 1069 articles
- many different variants of the problem, alternative algorithms and techniques for solving it, some well ... solutions for those instances, bibliography, related links...
- Referenced in 1508 articles
- algorithm and Mora’s Tangent Cone algorithm. Furthermore, it provides polynomial factorizations, resultant, characteristic ... general and efficient implementation of communication links allows SINGULAR to make its functionality available...
- Referenced in 106 articles
- Algorithms for radio link frequency assignment: The CALMA project The radio link frequency assignment problem ... limit the interference between links. The number of frequencies used is to be minimized. Problems ... Norwich, and Toulouse. The participants developed optimization algorithms based on branch-and-cut and constraint...
- Referenced in 72 articles
- categorical attributes. We show that traditional clustering algorithms that use distances between points for clustering ... Instead, we propose a novel concept of links to measure the similarity/proximity between a pair ... develop a robust hierarchical clustering algorithm ROCK that employs links and not distances when merging ... only generates better quality clusters than traditional algorithms, but it also exhibits good scalability properties...
- Referenced in 423 articles
- commercially available collection of numerical and statistical algorithms in the world. With over ... content and availability click on the product links here...
- Referenced in 55 articles
- Algorithms for compressing web graphs that exploit gap compression and referentiation (à la LINK), intervalisation ... high compression ratio (see our datasets). The algorithms are controlled by several parameters, which provide ... separation. A complete, documented implementation of the algorithms above in Java distributed under ... very large graph (e.g., a billion of links). These are either gathered from public sources...
- Referenced in 29 articles
- formal reduction algorithm and sketch the link with the computation of a formal fundamental matrix...
- Referenced in 21 articles
- interesting and important tool for all numerical algorithms that require derivatives, e.g., in nonlinear programming ... gradient evaluation that can be compiled and linked separately...
- Referenced in 23 articles
- implements essentially the backtrack algorithm and the dancing links data structure described in “Donald...
- Referenced in 18 articles
- programs operating with pointers and linked lists. The core algorithms of Predator were originally inspired...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- CALA, a new algorithm that combines link analysis and content correlation analysis. This approach takes ... criterion and integrates the criterion with link analysis algorithm. CALA is a just-in-time...
- Referenced in 16 articles
- over time, and a clique in a link stream is defined ... case with durations. We propose an algorithm to detect maximal cliques that improves our previous ... instantaneous link streams, and performs better than the state of the art algorithms in several...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- have developed and implemented Anchor-PROMPT---an algorithm that finds semantically similar terms automatically. Anchor ... classes as nodes and slots as links. The algorithm analyzes the paths in the subgraph...
- Referenced in 26 articles
- primal-dual interpretations. Links between kernel versions of classical pattern recognition algorithms such as kernel...
- Referenced in 232 articles
- testing small- and large-scale nonlinear optimization algorithms. Although many of these facilities were originally ... other optimization packages. These tools provide a link between the SIF and a number...
- Referenced in 17 articles
- genetic algorithms in combination with the reduced-order models method, based on linked local data...
- Referenced in 22 articles
- varieties: This link contains the Macaulay2 code `CSM.m2’ based on the algorithm described in Computing...
- Referenced in 79 articles
- procedure, which efficiently explores diverse neighborhoods. Our algorithm generalizes prior work which is based ... techniques on multi-label classification and link prediction in several real-world networks from diverse...
- Referenced in 68 articles
- authors discuss and document the algorithms of SsfPack 2.2. SsfPack is a suite ... form. The emphasis is on documenting the link they have made to the Ox computing...
- Referenced in 33 articles
- very fast implementation of the Butler-Portugal algorithm for index canonicalization with respect to permutation ... parts of the computations and can be linked from any other program or computer algebra ... effectively polynomial performance of the Butler-Portugal algorithm with respect to the number of indices...