- Referenced in 3154 articles
- programming language, a library of thousands of functions implementing algebraic algorithms written...
- Referenced in 384 articles
- reliable geometric algorithms in the form of a C++ library. CGAL is used in various ... CGAL web page. The Computational Geometry Algorithms Library (CGAL), offers data structures and algorithms like ... data structures. All these data structures and algorithms operate on geometric objects like points ... regrouped in CGAL Kernels. Finally, the Support Library offers geometric object generators and spatial sorting...
- Referenced in 443 articles
- Derivatives. BRENT is a C library which contains algorithms for finding zeros or minima...
- Referenced in 230 articles
- code is guaranteed by the extensive library of algorithms from the field of computational geometry...
- Referenced in 182 articles
- sorting algorithm in most programming libraries. Some sorting algorithms are adaptive, i.e., they have...
- Referenced in 263 articles
- graph and network algorithms, and computational geometry -- LEDA is the first library to cover ... library, making the book essential for all researchers in algorithms, data structures and computational geometry...
- Referenced in 423 articles
- Library is the largest commercially available collection of numerical and statistical algorithms in the world ... applications spanning the globe. The NAG Library is so widely used and trusted because...
- Referenced in 220 articles
- high-performance, portable C++ library providing data structures and algorithms for manipulating signed, arbitrary length...
- Referenced in 218 articles
- underlying theory, algorithms, and data structures found in sparse matrix software libraries. Here, Davis presents...
- Referenced in 732 articles
- development of software for optimization libraries. In the second part I illustrate some ... raised in the first part by discussing algorithms for unconstrained optimization. Because the discussion...
- Referenced in 1504 articles
- algorithm and Mora’s Tangent Cone algorithm. Furthermore, it provides polynomial factorizations, resultant, characteristic ... functionality is augmented and user-extendible by libraries written in the SINGULAR programming language...
- Referenced in 1695 articles
- make the widely used EISPACK and LINPACK libraries run efficiently on shared-memory vector ... LAPACK addresses this problem by reorganizing the algorithms to use block matrix operations, such ... ATLAS to automatically generate an optimized BLAS library for the architecture. A Fortran 77 reference...
- Referenced in 68 articles
- GAlib: A C++ Library of Genetic Algorithm Components. GAlib contains a set of C++ genetic ... algorithm objects. The library includes tools for using genetic algorithms to do optimization...
- Referenced in 247 articles
- polynomial systems. The purpose of the FGb library is twofold. First of all, the main ... efficient implementations of state-of-the-art algorithms for computing Gröbner bases: actually, from ... algorithms. Secondly, in conjunction with other software, the FGb library has been used in various...
- Referenced in 1541 articles
- steeper learning curve than a simple subroutine library. In particular, for individuals without some computer ... power of the PETSc design and the algorithms it incorporates may make the efﬁcient implementation...
- Referenced in 134 articles
- graph. This software library implements the maxflow algorithm described in ”An Experimental Comparison...
- Referenced in 207 articles
- template library for linear algebra: vectors, matrices, and related algorithms. It is versatile, fast, elegant...
- Referenced in 309 articles
- reliable algorithms for MCMC inference, and provide an online C-library for fast and exact...
- Referenced in 815 articles
- environment and a customizable set of block libraries that let you design, simulate, implement ... range of tools that let you develop algorithms, analyze and visualize simulations, create batch processing...
- Referenced in 631 articles
- deal.II is a C++ program library targeted at the computational solution of partial differential equations ... interface to the complex data structures and algorithms required. The main aim of deal.II ... this is best done using a program library that takes care of the details...