- Referenced in 9 articles
- systems, such as those in automobiles, aircraft, manufacturing plants, and power utility applications...
- Referenced in 249 articles
- ADOL-C: Automatic Differentiation of C/C++. We present...
- Referenced in 704 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 767 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 13544 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 161 articles
- SymPy is a Python library for symbolic mathematics...
- Referenced in 197 articles
- The Modula programming language is a descendant of...
- Referenced in 551 articles
- SNOPT: An SQP algorithm for large-scale constrained...
- Referenced in 170 articles
- CONOPT is a generalized reduced-gradient (GRG) algorithm...
- Referenced in 106 articles
- Algorithm 909: NOMAD: Nonlinear Optimization with the MADS...
- Referenced in 340 articles
- LS-DYNA A combined Implicit/Explicit solver. One scalable...
- Referenced in 504 articles
- Solution of large linear systems with symmetric positive...
- Referenced in 2773 articles
- IBM® ILOG® CPLEX® offers C, C++, Java, .NET...
- Referenced in 68 articles
- GAlib: A C++ Library of Genetic Algorithm Components...
- Referenced in 690 articles
- GUROBI OPTIMIZER: State of the Art Mathematical Programming...
- Referenced in 19 articles
- Mechanics of composite materials Today’s composite materials...
- Referenced in 440 articles
- FLUENT is a Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) code...
- Referenced in 818 articles
- Simulink® is an environment for multidomain simulation and...
- Referenced in 320 articles
- The convex hull of a point set P...