- Referenced in 49 articles
- The numerical solution of ordinary and partial differential...
- Referenced in 697 articles
- The FEniCS Project is a collaborative project for...
- Referenced in 104 articles
- Algorithm 407 — DIFSUB for solution of ordinary differential...
- Referenced in 134 articles
- LSODE (Livermore Solver for Ordinary Differential Equations) solves...
- Referenced in 1092 articles
- Genocop, by Zbigniew Michalewicz, is a genetic algorithm...
- Referenced in 710 articles
- Ipopt (Interior Point OPTimizer, pronounced eye-pea-Opt...
- Referenced in 74 articles
- A Multilevel Parallel Object-Oriented Framework for Design...
- Referenced in 121 articles
- CHARMM (Chemistry at HARvard Macromolecular Mechanics). CHARMM models...
- Referenced in 34 articles
- HDF (Hierarchical Data Format) is a multi-object...
- Referenced in 190 articles
- ParaView is an open-source, multi-platform data...
- Referenced in 263 articles
- MATLAB-bvp4c -Solve boundary value problems for ordinary...
- Referenced in 657 articles
- SciPy (pronounced ”Sigh Pie”) is open-source software...
- Referenced in 483 articles
- NumPy is the fundamental package for scientific computing...
- Referenced in 342 articles
- matplotlib is a python 2D plotting library which...
- Referenced in 3974 articles
- The On-Line Encyclopedia of Integer Sequence. The...
- Referenced in 22 articles
- Description of Input and Examples for PHREEQC Version...
- Referenced in 19 articles
- TOUGHREACT is a numerical simulation program for chemically...
- Referenced in 197 articles
- ODEPACK, a systematized collection of ODE solvers. ODEPACK...