- Referenced in 8 articles
- different means per group and gene. Covariate adjustment can help to correct for possible selection ... hypothesis. In combination with a permutation approach, empirical significance levels can be approximated. Alternatively ... variables or even mixed data by a likelihood ratio approach. Closed and hierarchical testing procedures...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- model parameters, thus adjusting for clustering. MIXREG uses maximum marginal likelihood estimation, utilizing both ... individual random effects is accomplished using an empirical Bayes approach. Examples illustrating usage and features...
- Referenced in 1 article
- uses L-BFGS-B algorithm for the likelihood value optimization. R-vine sampling algorithm traverses ... generate the empirical distribution of Anderson-Darling statistic replications to compute an adjusted P-value...
- Referenced in 249 articles
- ADOL-C: Automatic Differentiation of C/C++. We present...
- Referenced in 119 articles
- The GAUSS Mathematical and Statistical System is a...
- Referenced in 16 articles
- ITSM (Interactive Time Series Modelling) 6.0 is an...
- Referenced in 1702 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 5373 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 13544 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 309 articles
- R package mclust: Normal Mixture Modeling for Model...
- Referenced in 423 articles
- Produced by experts for use in a variety...
- Referenced in 9969 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 117 articles
- Lisp-Stat is an extensible statistical computing environment...
- Referenced in 408 articles
- EnKF-The Ensemble Kalman Filter The EnKF is...
- Referenced in 13 articles
- Simulated annealing is a global optimization method that...
- Referenced in 208 articles
- Analyze your data and improve your products and...
- Referenced in 1325 articles
- The NVIDIA® CUDA® Toolkit provides a comprehensive development...
- Referenced in 1281 articles
- SeDuMi is a Matlab toolbox for solving optimization...
- Referenced in 703 articles
- This software is designed to solve conic programming...