- Referenced in 16 articles
- require the designer to interactively adjust many degrees of freedom-control points and associated weights ... only in the traditional indirect fashion, by adjusting control points and setting weights, but also...
- Referenced in 1 article
- also estimate the Greenhouse–Geisser degrees of freedom adjustment to compensate for violations...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- majority of cases a nonlinearity adjusts the stability margin towards higher frequencies.In this paper ... analytical solution of a nonlinear four degrees of freedom rotor model with internal damping...
- Referenced in 5201 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 12661 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 8873 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 742 articles
- REDUCE is an interactive system for general algebraic...
- Referenced in 371 articles
- An extended finite element library. This paper presents...
- Referenced in 201 articles
- Analyze your data and improve your products and...
- Referenced in 3160 articles
- UC Irvine Machine Learning Repository. We currently maintain...
- Referenced in 177 articles
- MSC Nastran is the world’s most widely...
- Referenced in 1383 articles
- fda: Functional Data Analysis , These functions were developed...
- Referenced in 93 articles
- R package Matrix: Sparse and Dense Matrix Classes...
- Referenced in 212 articles
- R package lme4: Linear mixed-effects models using...
- Referenced in 936 articles
- Kernel smoothing refers to a general methodology for...
- Referenced in 202 articles
- Normal-boundary intersection: A new method for generating...
- Referenced in 1515 articles
- SAS (Statistical Analysis System) is an integrated system...
- Referenced in 73 articles
- Approach of linear mixed model in longitudinal data...
- Referenced in 434 articles
- R package robustbase: Basic Robust Statistics. ”Essential” Robust...
- Referenced in 706 articles
- R package SemiPar: Semiparametic Regression. The primary aim...