- Referenced in 142 articles
- eigenmodes of the direct and adjoint linearised Navier--Stokes operators, and the wavemaker is defined ... overlap of the strongest direct and adjoint eigenmodes. The large eigenvalue problems are solved using...
- Referenced in 72 articles
- Recipes for adjoint code construction Adjoint models are increasingly being developed for use in meteorology ... analysis, and determination of singular vectors. The adjoint model computes the gradient of a cost ... with respect to control variables. Generation of adjoint code may be seen as the special ... scalar. The described method for adjoint code generation is based on a few basic principles...
- Referenced in 97 articles
- program that employs “GeM” routines for symmetry, adjoint symmetry or conservation law analysis...
- Referenced in 74 articles
- implementation of checkpointing for the reverse or adjoint mode of computational differentiation. This...
- Referenced in 35 articles
- with sensitivity analysis capabilities (both forward and adjoint modes). CVODES is a superset of CVODE ... original ODEs, the sensitivity systems, or the adjoint system. Depending on the number of model ... applying the chain rule of differentiation. The adjoint sensitivity analysis (ASA) method is more practical ... output functional of interest, an additional system, adjoint to the original one, is formed...
- Referenced in 59 articles
- through all solvers is supported using the adjoint method. For usage of ODE solvers...
- Referenced in 55 articles
- discretization of second-order scalar elliptic self-adjoint partial differential equations. It can also...
- Referenced in 54 articles
- pseudo-polar grid, allowing exploitation of its adjoint for the inverse transform. This leads...
- Referenced in 37 articles
- first- and higher-order tangent-linear and adjoint code. The author covers the mathematical underpinnings ... first- and higher-order tangent-linear and adjoint modes for a limited subset...
- Referenced in 46 articles
- linearized state equation and the adjoint equation. They are well suited for large scale problems...
- Referenced in 32 articles
- weather forecasting arpege/ifs project to produce the adjoint code from the code representing the numerical ... same code as the hand-written adjoint code for the arpege/ifs project...
- Referenced in 41 articles
- eigenfunctions of regular and singular self-adjoint Sturm-Liouville problems, with both separated and coupled...
- Referenced in 39 articles
- gradients by linearized equation or by adjoint solver techniques is very useful for aerodynamic optimization...
- Referenced in 38 articles
- scattering. Since the problem is non-self-adjoint, the computation of transmission eigenvalues needs special...
- Referenced in 18 articles
- Huygens’ principle for the non-self-adjoint scalar wave equation on a Petrov type ... associated Maxwell spinor of a non-self-adjoint scalar wave operator is algebraically degenerate...
- Referenced in 24 articles
- elimination steps. Specifically, for the generation of adjoint codes, Open/ADF supports various code reversal schemes...
- Referenced in 24 articles
- pressure-residual (CPR) type preconditioning, sensitivities and adjoint-based gradients. Technically, MRST–AD combines three...
- Referenced in 11 articles
- ADjoint: An Approach for the Rapid Development of Discrete Adjoint Solvers. An automatic differentiation tool ... used to develop the adjoint code for a three-dimensional computational fluid dynamics solver. Rather ... necessary to compute total derivatives using an adjoint method. The resulting linear discrete adjoint system ... central idea behind the automatic differentiation adjoint (ADjoint) approach. This approach has the advantage that...
- Referenced in 22 articles
- hIPPYlib implements state-of-the-art scalable adjoint-based algorithms for PDE-based deterministic...
- Referenced in 20 articles
- Package includes support for both forward and adjoint sensitivities that can be easily utilized...