- Referenced in 23 articles
- package of parallel algebraic two-level Schwarz preconditioners are discussed. The computations are based ... package implements various versions of additive Schwarz preconditioners and applies a smoothed aggregation technique...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- PSBLAS), currently includes various versions of additive Schwarz preconditioners that are combined with a coarse...
- Referenced in 21 articles
- solver with a restricted additive Schwarz method (rasm) as a preconditioner and a fast matrix...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- iterative methods and provides parallel additive Schwarz preconditioners. Parallelisation is implemented through MPI. The paper ... range of four platforms and in addition gives illustrations of the use of the package ... current interest in the analysis of Schwarz methods. The package is available in public domain...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- overlapping restricted additive Schwarz (RAS) methods. The construction of the preconditioner, called SchurRAS ... same communication volume per step. In addition, SchurRAS has the same degree of parallelism ... similar to that of the multiplicative Schwarz (MS) method. The Schur-based RAS usually outperforms...
- Referenced in 13 articles
- preconditioners. It implements various versions of one-level additive and of multi-level additive ... hybrid Schwarz algorithms. In the multi-level case, a purely algebraic approach is applied ... provide scalable and easy-to-use preconditioners in the context of the PSBLAS (Parallel Sparse ... algebraic multilevel Schwarz preconditioner, thus allowing to search for the ”best” preconditioner for the problem...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- SSOR preconditioners (this includes ILU), and domain decomposition methods (additive and multiplicative Schwarz, Schur complement...
- Referenced in 65 articles
- ARMS: an algebraic recursive multilevel solver for general...
- Referenced in 196 articles
- BoomerAMG: A parallel algebraic multigrid solver and preconditioner...
- Referenced in 115 articles
- As modern programming methodologies migrate from computer science...
- Referenced in 16 articles
- Algorithm 842: A set of GMRES routines for...
- Referenced in 767 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 329 articles
- hypre is a software library for the solution...
- Referenced in 1702 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 394 articles
- Algorithm 583: LSQR: Sparse Linear Equations and Least...
- Referenced in 5373 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 32 articles
- MARCA: Markov chain analyzer, a software package for...
- Referenced in 6355 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13544 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...