- Referenced in 217 articles
- features options for adaptive h, p, and hp refinement, coarsening, and mesh moving. PLTMG employes ... initial mesh generator and several graphics packages. Support for the Bank-Holst parallel adaptive meshing...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- Coarsening Algorithm on Adaptive Red-Green-Blue Refined Meshes. Adaptive meshing is a fundamental component ... adaptive finite element methods. This includes refining and coarsening meshes locally. In this work ... present a coarsening algorithm on adaptive red-green-blue meshes in two dimensions without explicitly ... adaptively coarsen red-green-blue meshes and prove that this criterion generates meshes with...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- parallel mesh adaptation code, phParAdapt, to iteratively refine and coarsen regions of the solution domain ... phParAdapt code takes the current parallel mesh along with the PHASTA flow solution and, using...
- Referenced in 16 articles
- easy to write adaptive parallel programs that utilize unstructured meshes. Programs can be written ... designed to allow for mesh modification, including refinement and coarsening. Using the ParFUM framework also...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- tetrahedral anisotropic mesh adaptation using the local operations of coarsening, swapping, refinement and smoothing ... details of the implementation: 1. restricting refinement to a single edge split per element ... from a structured mesh in a cube. Finally, we compare two coarsening techniques and demonstrate ... importance of applying smoothing in the mesh adaptation loop. The results pertain to a unit...
- Referenced in 1 article
- iterative mesh refinement, coarsening and smoothing in 3D. Extensions to parallelize mesh adaptation using ParMETIS...
- Referenced in 83 articles
- ALBERT - Software for scientific computations and applications. Adaptive...
- Referenced in 200 articles
- BoomerAMG: A parallel algebraic multigrid solver and preconditioner...
- Referenced in 402 articles
- The goal of the CGAL Open Source Project...
- Referenced in 783 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 334 articles
- hypre is a software library for the solution...
- Referenced in 318 articles
- A tutorial 2D MATLAB code for solving elliptic...
- Referenced in 13702 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 295 articles
- The package PARDISO is a thread-safe, high...
- Referenced in 10196 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 421 articles
- An ANSI C code for sparse LU factorization...
- Referenced in 214 articles
- VODE: A variable-coefficient ODE solver. This paper...
- Referenced in 958 articles
- AUTO is a software for continuation and bifurcation...
- Referenced in 179 articles
- ALBERTA is an Adaptive multiLevel finite element toolbox...
- Referenced in 81 articles
- RADAU5 implicit Runge-Kutta method of order 5...