- Referenced in 283 articles
- technical computing, designed for performance from the beginning by adapting and extending modern programming language...
- Referenced in 662 articles
- field of engineering simulation that a design process requires. Organizations around the world trust ANSYS ... unmatched engineered scalability, comprehensive multiphysics foundation and adaptive architecture set our technology apart from other ... ANSYS Advantages add value to the engineering design process by delivering efficiency, driving innovation...
- Referenced in 305 articles
- adaptive stress analysis package based on mesh-free technology. MFree2D is designed for 2D stress ... feature of MFree2D is that it is designed to be user-friendly and thus ... nodes and the discretisation is fully automatic. Adaptive refinement techniques are implemented to ensure...
- Referenced in 100 articles
- PARAMESH: A parallel adaptive mesh refinement community toolkit. In this paper we describe ... community toolkit which is designed to provide parallel support with adaptive mesh capability ... Fortran 90 subroutines, called PARAMESH, is designed to provide an application developer with an easy ... structured mesh into a parallel code with adaptive mesh refinement. Alternatively, in its simplest...
- Referenced in 511 articles
- made an input argument. The codes are designed for simplicity and readability rather than maximum ... algorithms in which the parameters can be adapted to the precision have not been written...
- Referenced in 36 articles
- resolution models are supported. Sequential experimental design and adaptive sampling functions are also provided, including...
- Referenced in 99 articles
- collection of adaptive octrees, conveniently called a forest of octrees. p4est is designed to work...
- Referenced in 82 articles
- ingredients of adaptive FEM and the implementation of our toolbox ALBERT. The design of ALBERT...
- Referenced in 11 articles
- thus can concentrate his/her efforts on designing adaptive general-purpose optimisation algorithms. Six hard combinatorial...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- statistical software, for the design, simulation and analysis of adaptive clinical trials. It combines ... Draft Guidance on Adaptive Design for Clinical Trials for Drugs and Biologics”. Examples include ... procedures for multi-armed adaptive trials, including treatment selection designs, flexible combination of clinical research...
- Referenced in 15 articles
- object-oriented library for the design of adaptive systems. It comprises methods for single...
- Referenced in 116 articles
- dynamic graphics system that is designed to work identically in a number of different graphical ... allow it to be customized and adapted. The object-oriented programming system is also used ... linear models. Many aspects of the system design were motivated by the S language...
- Referenced in 34 articles
- analysis and signal processing, adaptive forecasting and automatic control system design. These have been developed...
- Referenced in 190 articles
- this. Firstly, the multigrid solution and adaptive refinement for many engineering applications are still ... abbreviation for Unstructured Grids) has been designed to overcome these problems. It provides very general...
Fuzzy Logic Toolbox
- Referenced in 57 articles
- product guides you through the steps of designing fuzzy inference systems. Functions are provided ... many common methods, including fuzzy clustering and adaptive neurofuzzy learning. The toolbox lets you model...
NAS Parallel Benchmarks
- Referenced in 128 articles
- small set of programs designed to help evaluate the performance of parallel supercomputers. The benchmarks ... extended to include new benchmarks for unstructured adaptive mesh, parallel I/O, multi-zone applications...
- Referenced in 54 articles
- universal, adaptive and user-friendly pre and postprocessor for numerical simulations in science and engineering ... been designed to cover all the common needs in the numerical simulations field from ... material types, visualization of numerical results, etc. Adaptive: GiD is extremely easy to adapt...
- Referenced in 90 articles
- NOMAD is software that implements the Mesh Adaptive Direct Search (MADS) algorithm for blackbox optimization ... significant number of calls attempted. NOMAD is designed for such problems and aims...
- Referenced in 16 articles
- strategy used for the adaptive algorithm. The algorithm is designed to integrate a vector function...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- Design and use paradigms for GAZEBO, an open-source multi-robot simulator. Simulators have played ... both highly capable and easily adaptable. Gazebo is designed to fill this niche by creating...