- Referenced in 31 articles
- time domain solution to coupled first-order acoustic equations for homogeneous or heterogeneous media ... measurement surface has only a sparse array of detector points. Second, by comparison with...
- Referenced in 1 article
- Abersim, a simulation package for 3D nonlinear acoustic wave propagation of wide-band pulses from ... both for axis-symmetric and array transducers. Abersim has a MATLAB programming interface...
- Referenced in 704 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 1890 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 282 articles
- GMP is a free library for arbitrary precision...
- Referenced in 279 articles
- HSL (formerly the Harwell Subroutine Library) is a...
- Referenced in 329 articles
- hypre is a software library for the solution...
- Referenced in 1702 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 394 articles
- Algorithm 583: LSQR: Sparse Linear Equations and Least...
- Referenced in 5373 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6355 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13544 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 309 articles
- R package mclust: Normal Mixture Modeling for Model...
- Referenced in 423 articles
- Produced by experts for use in a variety...
- Referenced in 304 articles
- GNU Octave is a high-level language, primarily...
- Referenced in 9969 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 418 articles
- ScaLAPACK is an acronym for scalable linear algebra...
- Referenced in 173 articles
- Scilab includes hundreds of mathematical functions. It has...