- Referenced in 591 articles
- Chaff:engineering an efficient SAT solver. Boolean Satisfiability...
- Referenced in 102 articles
- ProbLog is a probabilistic logic programming language based...
- Referenced in 19 articles
- CP-logic: A language of causal probabilistic events...
- Referenced in 79 articles
- Potassco: the Potsdam answer set solving collection. This...
- Referenced in 138 articles
- Sledgehammer is a tool that harnesses external first...
- Referenced in 127 articles
- Lisp (historically, LISP) is a family of computer...
- Referenced in 48 articles
- The Glucose SAT Solver. Glucose is based on...
- Referenced in 18 articles
- ASPARTIX: Implementing Argumentation Frameworks Using Answer-Set Programming...
- Referenced in 33 articles
- PolyP — a polytypic programming language extension. Many functions...
- Referenced in 68 articles
- iPiano: inertial proximal algorithm for nonconvex optimization. In...
- Referenced in 108 articles
- LEGO is an interactive proof development system (proof...
- Referenced in 207 articles
- Agda is a dependently typed functional programming language...
- Referenced in 104 articles
- Potassco, the Potsdam Answer Set Solving Collection, bundles...
- Referenced in 53 articles
- ComputeTW - An interactive platform for computing Treewidth of...
- Referenced in 164 articles
- PESCA = Proof Editor for Sequent Calculus: Pesca is...
- Referenced in 2164 articles
- Python is a widely used high-level, general...
- Referenced in 653 articles
- TensorFlow™ is an open source software library for...
- Referenced in 60 articles
- Protégé is a free, open source ontology editor...
- Referenced in 293 articles
- Datalog is a declarative logic programming language that...
- Referenced in 695 articles
- ImageNet is an image dataset organized according to...