- Referenced in 3 articles
- surface condition on the top boundary, absorbing super-grid conditions on the far-field boundaries...
- Referenced in 1 article
- reflections are prevented by specially designed absorbing boundary conditions (ABC). Gravity-consistent density averaging...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- Boundary Elements methods: Laplace, Helmholtz, Maxwell, Stokes (in progress); Essential conditions (periodic, quasi-periodic); Absorbing...
- Referenced in 713 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 11 articles
- CARP-CG is a conjugate gradient (CG) acceleration...
- Referenced in 22 articles
- The authors show how mathematical concepts can be...
- Referenced in 783 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 1713 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 5403 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 455 articles
- MATCONT: Matlab software for bifurcation study of dynamical...
- Referenced in 6445 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13702 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 21 articles
- ParSol is a library for semi-automatic parallelisation...
- Referenced in 10196 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 200 articles
- SLEPc the Scalable Library for Eigenvalue Problem Computations...
- Referenced in 164 articles
- SymPy is a Python library for symbolic mathematics...
- Referenced in 421 articles
- An ANSI C code for sparse LU factorization...
- Referenced in 958 articles
- AUTO is a software for continuation and bifurcation...
- Referenced in 85 articles
- Meschach: Matrix computations in C. Meschach is a...
- Referenced in 156 articles
- SERBA: a B.I.E. program with linear elements for...