- Referenced in 108 articles
- BEMLIB is a boundary-element software library of...
- Referenced in 344 articles
- Gerris is a Free Software program for the...
- Referenced in 767 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 329 articles
- hypre is a software library for the solution...
- Referenced in 6355 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 418 articles
- ScaLAPACK is an acronym for scalable linear algebra...
- Referenced in 196 articles
- SLEPc the Scalable Library for Eigenvalue Problem Computations...
- Referenced in 1369 articles
- FreeFem++ is an implementation of a language dedicated...
- Referenced in 262 articles
- Subroutine DDASSL uses the backward differentiation formulas of...
- Referenced in 1584 articles
- The Portable, Extensible Toolkit for Scientiﬁc Computation (PETSc...
- Referenced in 504 articles
- Solution of large linear systems with symmetric positive...
- Referenced in 842 articles
- ARPACK is a collection of Fortran77 subroutines designed...
- Referenced in 204 articles
- The program package FEATFLOW is both a user...
- Referenced in 840 articles
- The FEniCS Project is a collaborative project for...
- Referenced in 552 articles
- The OpenFOAM® (Open Field Operation and Manipulation) CFD...
- Referenced in 33 articles
- LOCA is a new software library for performing...
- Referenced in 69 articles
- Overview of the hybrid RANS code TAU. A...
- Referenced in 453 articles
- XPPAUT is software for the analysis and simulation...
- Referenced in 107 articles
- ANSYS CFX software is a high-performance, general...