- Referenced in 172 articles
- GOLOG: A logic programming language for dynamic domains...
- Referenced in 37 articles
- LUPS -- a language for updating logic programs. Most...
- Referenced in 15 articles
- A logic system that integrates First Order Logic...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- Impact: A Multi-Agent Framework with Declarative Semantics...
- Referenced in 316 articles
- Our current automated deduction system Otter is designed...
- Referenced in 3397 articles
- UC Irvine Machine Learning Repository. We currently maintain...
- Referenced in 154 articles
- Yices is an efficient SMT solver that decides...
- Referenced in 158 articles
- The CUDD package provides functions to manipulate Binary...
- Referenced in 108 articles
- This document provides an introduction to the Answer...
- Referenced in 239 articles
- The Smodels system is an Answer Set Programming...
- Referenced in 594 articles
- Z3 is a high-performance theorem prover being...
- Referenced in 133 articles
- MONA implementation secrets. The MONA tool provides an...
- Referenced in 102 articles
- AgentSpeak is an agent-oriented programming language. It...
- Referenced in 55 articles
- MetateM: An introduction. A methodology for the use...
- Referenced in 97 articles
- SATCHMO: a theorem prover implemented in Prolog. The...
- Referenced in 99 articles
- ProbLog is a probabilistic logic programming language based...
- Referenced in 45 articles
- The YAP prolog system. Yet another Prolog (YAP...
- Referenced in 103 articles
- Planning Domain Definition Language (PDDL). PDDL2.1: An extension...
- Referenced in 30 articles
- veriT: An Open, Trustable and Efficient SMT-Solver...
- Referenced in 13 articles
- AgenaRisk uses the latest developments from the field...