- Referenced in 21 articles
- paper share with the family of centred methods the common properties of being simple ... framework of high-order finite volume WENO methods for multi-dimensional nonlinear hyperbolic systems. Numerical...
- Referenced in 11 articles
- high-order Weighted Essentially Non-oscillatory (WENO) methods and performing high-order WENO reconstructions...
- Referenced in 54 articles
- WENO-solver for the transients of Boltzmann-Poisson system for semiconductor devices: Performance and comparisons ... methods. In this paper we develop a deterministic high order accurate finite-difference WENO solver...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- weighted essentially non-oscillatory (WENO) method to construct a finite-volume general relativistic hydrodynamics code ... order stencils, as in the standard WENO formalism, by maintaining high-order accuracy in smooth...
- Referenced in 12 articles
- characteristic-wise, finite-difference, weighted essentially nonoscillatory (WENO) scheme using the full characteristic decomposition ... space. For time integration we use the method of lines with a third-order total ... hydrodynamics solvers, reconstruction methods, and physics modules. In addition to WENO, we have implemented ... finite-volume module with the piecewise parabolic method for reconstruction and the modified Marquina approximate...
- Referenced in 1 article
- clear method presented in Janett et al (2019). Weighted Essentially Non-Oscillatory (WENO) techniques ... data, whilst remaining stable around discontinuities. Most WENO algorithms are designed for reconstructing interface values ... volume codes (often assuming uniform grids). The method implemented here was designed for arbitrary interpolation...
- Referenced in 1 article
- central WENO (CWENO) procedure. par Numerical tests and comparisons with competing numerical methods enable...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- driven finite difference WENO scheme for real time solution of the shallow water equations ... life, accurate real-time simulation and visualization methods are of great importance. For this purpose...
- Referenced in 672 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 296 articles
- hypre is a software library for the solution...
- Referenced in 6213 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12983 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 159 articles
- Maxima is a system for the manipulation of...
- Referenced in 73 articles
- The basis of mapped finite element methods are...
- Referenced in 31 articles
- MUDPACK: Multigrid portable FORTRAN software for the efficient...
- Referenced in 96 articles
- We introduce a well-developed Newton iterative (truncated...
- Referenced in 104 articles
- PARAMESH: A parallel adaptive mesh refinement community toolkit...
- Referenced in 226 articles
- Algorithm 795: PHCpack: A general-purpose solver for...