- Referenced in 272 articles
- software supplements and complements the package UTV Tools from 1999, and includes implementations of special ... computing and modifying symmetric rank-revealing VSV decompositions, we expand the algorithms for the ULLV...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- algorithm “randUTV” computes a factorization A = UTV*, where U and V have orthonormal columns ... algorithms for computing the Singular Value Decomposition (SVD). randUTV provides accuracy very close to that ... randomized algorithm proposed builds a UTV factorization in an incremental, single-stage, and noniterative...
- Referenced in 1713 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 13702 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 1521 articles
- The Matrix Computation Toolbox is a collection of...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- LAPACK: SUBROUTINE DGELSS DGELSS computes the minimum norm...