- Referenced in 1 article
- Application of automatic differentiation to an incompressible URANS solver This paper deals with the task ... given primal Unsteady Reynolds Averaged Navier-Stokes (URANS) solver for incompressible flows. This adjoint solver ... black-box fashion then the resulting adjoint URANS solver will have prohibitively expensive memory requirements...
- Referenced in 10505 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 72 articles
- An MEBDF package for the numerical solution of...
- Referenced in 59 articles
- Algorithm 799: revolve. An implementation of checkpointing for...
- Referenced in 40 articles
- ROS3P -- An accurate third-order Rosenbrock solver designed...
- Referenced in 958 articles
- The Portable, Extensible Toolkit for Scientiﬁc Computation (PETSc...
- Referenced in 732 articles
- ARPACK is a collection of Fortran77 subroutines designed...
- Referenced in 381 articles
- FLUENT is a Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) code...
- Referenced in 290 articles
- The OpenFOAM® (Open Field Operation and Manipulation) CFD...
- Referenced in 78 articles
- ANSYS CFX software is a high-performance, general...
- Referenced in 114 articles
- TAPENADE is an Automatic Differentiation Engine developed at...
- Referenced in 28 articles
- elsA is a multi-application CFD simulation platform...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- TRNSYS (pronounced ’tran-sis’) is an extremely flexible...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- StarCCM+ Much more than just a CFD code...