- Referenced in 88 articles
- finalists, i.e., MARS, RC6, Rijndael, Serpent, and Twofish, Camellia offers at least comparable encryption speed...
- Referenced in 35 articles
- cryptography, Twofish is a symmetric key block cipher with a block size of 128 bits ... selected for standardization. Twofish is related to the earlier block cipher Blowfish. Twofish’s distinctive ... encryption algorithm (key-dependent S-boxes). Twofish borrows some elements from other designs; for example ... from the SAFER family of ciphers. Twofish has a Feistel structure like DES. .. (wikipedia...
- Referenced in 50 articles
- conference while Serpent got 59 votes, Twofish 31 votes, RC6 23 votes and MARS...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- example the world fastest implementation of Twofish in assembly. In particular, we improve the bulk...
- Referenced in 0 articles
- supports algorithms like DES, 3DES, RIJNDAEL, Twofish, IDEA, GOST, CAST-256, ARCFOUR, SERPENT, SAFER...