- Referenced in 502 articles
- unstructured, parallel, unsteady Reynolds-averaged Navier-Stokes solver...
- Referenced in 276 articles
- time-dependent incompressible variable-density Euler, Stokes or Navier-Stokes equations Solves the linear...
- Referenced in 196 articles
- numerical solution of the incompressible Navier-Stokes equations in two and three space dimensions. FEATFLOW...
- Referenced in 149 articles
- projection method for the Navier-Stokes solver, and a higher order interface advection scheme...
- Referenced in 123 articles
- variety of problems, including the incompressible Navier-Stokes equations with heat and mass transfer, linear...
Fluid flow phenomena
- Referenced in 64 articles
- three-dimensional incompressible Navier-Stokes equations in laminar and turbulent regimes. The author describes concrete ... codes which allow to handle the Navier-Stokes equations and to understand the complex physics ... coordinates The direct numerical simulations of Navier-Stokes equations reproduce satisfactorily the dynamics of turbulent...
- Referenced in 101 articles
- solution of the compressible Navier-Stokes equations are discussed. Numerical accuracy, efficiency and the numerical...
- Referenced in 70 articles
- stability analysis, which considers the linearised Navier--Stokes equations and searches for growing small disturbances ... direct and adjoint linearised Navier--Stokes operators, and the wavemaker is defined as the overlap...
- Referenced in 47 articles
- numerical analysis of the incompressible Navier-Stokes flow in channel geometries, written ... spectral CFD1) algorithm for integrating the Navier-Stokes equations. This engine drives a number ... traveling waves, and periodic orbits of Navier-Stokes. Channelflow provides these algorithms in an easy...
- Referenced in 48 articles
- diffusion, the convection-diffusion, and the Stokes equations, as well as transient thermal convection problems ... with the Boussinesq approximation of the Navier-Stokes equations...
- Referenced in 45 articles
- High-Order Schemes for Navier-Stokes Equations: Algorithm and Implementation Into FDL3DI. A spectrum ... schemes is developed to solve the Navier-Stokes equations in finite-difference formulations. Pade type...
- Referenced in 60 articles
- dimensions. As in GENSMAC, the full Navier-Stokes equations are solved by a finite difference...
- Referenced in 53 articles
- convection diffusion, biharmonic equation, the Oseen and Stokes equations, a linear shell problem and elasticity...
- Referenced in 37 articles
- spectral integration technique to solve the Navier-Stokes equations for incompressible channel and boundary layer ... 1992a) solved the incompressible Navier-Stokes equations in a channel flow geometry. That algorithm...
- Referenced in 44 articles
- technique is presented for solving the Navier-Stokes equations for an incompressible fluid. The technique...
- Referenced in 28 articles
- results are directly related to potential and Stokes flows. However, they are also relevant ... Navier-Stokes flows, heat conduction in composite media, and other problems...
- Referenced in 39 articles
- pressure of a viscous incompressible fluid (Navier-Stokes equations). Computation of homogenised coefficients of composite...
- Referenced in 38 articles
- Code_Saturne solves the Navier-Stokes equations for 2D, 2D-axisymmetric and 3D flows, steady...
- Referenced in 27 articles
- cases. The model starts with the Navier-Stokes equations which describe the conservation ... They then introduce the Reynolds averaged Navier-Stokes equations rewriting the above conservation laws. They...
- Referenced in 37 articles
- solution of the compressible Reynolds-averaged Navier-Stokes equation in combination with...