- Referenced in 112 articles
- collect freely available instances of Steiner tree problems in graphs and provide some information about ... open forum for difficult Steiner tree instances. We would be happy if you contribute...
- Referenced in 23 articles
- program to calculate Steiner trees. It has been used to solve problems with 10000 terminals ... spanning trees in arbitrary hyper graphs, which was applied to the FST concatenation problem ... following NP-hard problems: Euclidean Steiner Tree Problem in the Plane, Rectilinear Steiner Tree Problem...
- Referenced in 15 articles
- variants with parallelization extensions. The Steiner tree problem in graphs is a classical problem that ... often a strong relationship between different Steiner tree problem variants can be observed, solution approaches ... employed so far have been prevalently problem-specific. In contrast, this paper introduces a general ... used to solve both the classical Steiner tree problem and many of its variants without...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- based layered graph approach for the Steiner tree problem with revenues, budget and hop-constraints ... Steiner tree problem with revenues, budget and hop-constraints (STPRBH) is a variant ... classical Steiner tree problem. The goal is to find a tree maximizing the collected revenue...
- Referenced in 1 article
- integer linear program for the Steiner tree problem with revenues, budget and hop constraints ... Steiner tree problem with revenues, budgets and hop constraints (STPRBH) is a variant ... classical Steiner tree problem. This problem asks for a subtree in a given graph with...
- Referenced in 1 article
- SSTPLib. The Stochastic Steiner Tree Problem...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- aperiodic timetabling problem on the continuous side; intermodal load planning, Steiner trees, periodic timetabling...
- Referenced in 384 articles
- The goal of the CGAL Open Source Project...
- Referenced in 654 articles
- CoCoA is a system for Computations in Commutative...
- Referenced in 3154 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 196 articles
- KNITRO is a solver for nonlinear optimization. It...
- Referenced in 263 articles
- In the core computer science areas -- data structures...
- Referenced in 1904 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 3296 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 5363 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 262 articles
- MapReduce is a new parallel programming model initially...
- Referenced in 6337 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13460 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 565 articles
- An extensible SAT-solver. MiniSat is a minimalistic...
- Referenced in 609 articles
- graph-theoretic program NAUTY: nauty is a program...