- Referenced in 319 articles
- The goal of the CGAL Open Source Project...
- Referenced in 2564 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 247 articles
- In the core computer science areas -- data structures...
- Referenced in 1487 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 2566 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 4799 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 5383 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 10918 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 510 articles
- An extensible SAT-solver. MiniSat is a minimalistic...
- Referenced in 514 articles
- graph-theoretic program NAUTY: nauty is a program...
- Referenced in 7103 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 1414 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 19 articles
- This paper describes an implementation of a complementary...
- Referenced in 691 articles
- Macsyma is a general purpose symbolic-numerical-graphical...
- Referenced in 251 articles
- Programming Perl. Perl is a language for easily...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- Concepts of a learning object-oriented problem solver...
- Referenced in 301 articles
- Our current automated deduction system Otter is designed...
- Referenced in 1066 articles
- SeDuMi is a Matlab toolbox for solving optimization...
- Referenced in 2420 articles
- IBM® ILOG® CPLEX® offers C, C++, Java, .NET...
- Referenced in 267 articles
- The convex hull of a point set P...