- Referenced in 13 articles
- DsixTools: The Standard Model Effective Field Theory Toolkit. We present DsixTools, a Mathematica package ... handling of the dimension-six Standard Model Effective Field Theory. Among other features, DsixTools allows...
- Referenced in 11 articles
- renormalization group evolution within the Standard Model effective field theory (SMEFT), matching onto the weak...
- Referenced in 9 articles
- report codes for the Standard Model Effective Field Theory (SMEFT) in FeynRules — the SMEFTsim package ... dimension six operator corrections to the Standard Model using numerical tools, where predictions...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- operator basis translator for Standard Model effective field theory. We introduce Rosetta, a program allowing...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- Feynman rules generator for the Standard Model Effective Field Theory. We present SmeftFR, a Mathematica ... Feynman rules for the Standard Model Effective Field Theory (SMEFT) including the complete...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- loop computations in the standard-model effective field theory at dimension six. Our general implementation...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- quark LHC measurements in the standard-model effective field theory. This note proposes common standards...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- program, DEFT, for manipulating operators in effective field theories (EFTs). In its current incarnation, DEFT ... theories with gauge group SU(3)×SU(2)×U(1), such as the Standard Model...
- Referenced in 703 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 354 articles
- BARON is a computational system for solving nonconvex...
- Referenced in 105 articles
- CASA is a special-purpose system for computational...
- Referenced in 654 articles
- CoCoA is a system for Computations in Commutative...
- Referenced in 1880 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 202 articles
- CSDP, A C Library for Semidefinite Programming. This...
- Referenced in 76 articles
- Cuba -- a library for multidimensional numerical integration. The...
- Referenced in 44 articles
- FeynHiggs: a program for the calculation of MSSM...
- Referenced in 247 articles
- FGb/Gb libraryGb is a program (191 420 lines...
- Referenced in 3154 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 720 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 45 articles
- HDECAY: a program for Higgs boson decays in...