- Referenced in 71 articles
- Ssreflect extension library for the Coq proof assistant. The name Ssreflect stands for ”small scale ... hence the name. For example, in the Ssreflect library arithmetic comparison is not an abstract...
- Referenced in 11 articles
- have been combined before in the Isabelle, Ssreflect and Matita systems. Our approach is generic...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- proof-oriented description taking advantage of the SSReflect library, and then refine...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- Standard Coq; they are converted to ssreflect (version 1.3); the files have been compiled...
- Referenced in 291 articles
- ACL2 is both a programming language in which...
- Referenced in 1906 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 3221 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 30 articles
- homalg: a meta-package for homological algebra. The...
- Referenced in 6445 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13702 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 1522 articles
- SINGULAR is a Computer Algebra system (CAS) for...
- Referenced in 885 articles
- Haskell is a standardized, general-purpose purely functional...
- Referenced in 506 articles
- The Mizar System is the only implementation of...
- Referenced in 65 articles
- The Kenzo program implements the general ideas of...
- Referenced in 72 articles
- Matita (that means pencil in italian) is an...
- Referenced in 306 articles
- WEKA: Waikato Environment for Knowledge Analysis. WEKA is...
- Referenced in 37 articles
- The Constructive Coq Repository at Nijmegen, C-CoRN...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- The Component Template Library (CTL) is a C...