- Referenced in 239 articles
- Smodels system is an Answer Set Programming (ASP) implementation based on the stable model semantics...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- programs in the input language of smodels system. A list of related publications ... lpeq is designed to be used with smodels (versions 2.*) and the front-end lparse...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- developed in the context of the smodels system. In the experimental part, we study...
- Referenced in 1 article
- answer sets. In the implementation of our system we combine the extensibility of the JADE ... front-end to the Smodels answer set solver. The power of this approach is demonstrated ... multi-agent system reasoning about equilibria of extensive games with perfect information...
- Referenced in 135 articles
- The Stanford GraphBase is a freely available collection...
- Referenced in 20 articles
- NP-SPEC: An executable specification language for solving...
- Referenced in 209 articles
- GSAT and WalkSat are local search algorithms to...
- Referenced in 196 articles
- SATO: A Solver for Propositional Satisfiability: The Davis...
- Referenced in 103 articles
- clasp: A conflict-driven answer set solver. clasp...
- Referenced in 144 articles
- XSB is a Logic Programming and Deductive Database...