- Referenced in 3 articles
- computing BFs that appeal to a small-gain theorem, the BFComp framework can be used...
- Referenced in 17 articles
- also be used to generate all the small algebras modelling some chosen logic. These ... many purposes including those of refuting non-theorems. They can also be presented ... imaginative logician or just to gain a “feel” for this or that system. MaGIC...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- bisimulation). We present an automation of coinductive theorem proving. This automation is based ... proof critic exploits the information gained from the failed proof attempt. Our approach ... prove the equivalence of programs in a small lazy functional language which is similar ... been successfully tested on a number of theorems...
- Referenced in 1702 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 3315 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 6355 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13544 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 283 articles
- QEPCAD B: A program for computing with semi...
- Referenced in 9969 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 1994 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 289 articles
- We are pleased to introduce SOSTOOLS, a free...
- Referenced in 1369 articles
- FreeFem++ is an implementation of a language dedicated...
- Referenced in 411 articles
- WordNet® is a large lexical database of English...
- Referenced in 408 articles
- EnKF-The Ensemble Kalman Filter The EnKF is...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- The last decade has seen the advent of...
- Referenced in 1281 articles
- SeDuMi is a Matlab toolbox for solving optimization...
- Referenced in 703 articles
- This software is designed to solve conic programming...
- Referenced in 504 articles
- Solution of large linear systems with symmetric positive...
- Referenced in 3403 articles
- UC Irvine Machine Learning Repository. We currently maintain...
- Referenced in 2773 articles
- IBM® ILOG® CPLEX® offers C, C++, Java, .NET...