- Referenced in 115 articles
- order gSpan adopts the depth-first search strategy to mine frequent connected subgraphs efficiently...
- Referenced in 320 articles
- Bendix completion, weighting, and strategies for directing and restricting searches for proofs. Otter can also...
- Referenced in 78 articles
- steplength and a nonmonotone line-search strategy. The user provides objective function and gradient values...
- Referenced in 68 articles
- algorithms that use advanced initialization and search strategies to operate better under these conditions ... first algorithm, Bin_MSOPS, uses a binary search tree to divide up the decision space...
- Referenced in 94 articles
- uses a simple (1+1) local search evolution strategy. Nonetheless, it is capable of finding...
- Referenced in 591 articles
- careful engineering of all aspects of the search - especially a particularly efficient implementation of Boolean ... novel low overhead decision strategy. Chaff has been able to obtain one to two orders...
- Referenced in 83 articles
- programming of new constraints, branching strategies, and search engines. New variable domains can be programmed...
- Referenced in 51 articles
- descent methods and metaheuristics, and several search strategies. Package: Realpaver is open source, configurable, object...
- Referenced in 46 articles
- employs a couple of different search strategies. The library also comes with test programs...
- Referenced in 39 articles
- determine satisfiability. With a conservative search strategy UCPOP is both sound and complete for this ... aggressive, domain-dependent search control with convenient declarative rules. Our Common Lisp implementation is simple...
- Referenced in 34 articles
- Search and strategies in OPL. OPL is a modeling language for mathematical programming and combinatorial ... ability to specify search procedures and strategies that are the essence of constraint programming. This ... facilities available in OPL to specify search procedures. It describes the abstractions ... both the search tree (search) and how to explore it (strategies). The paper also illustrates...
- Referenced in 40 articles
- favourably combines the well-known meta-strategy tabu search and a branch and bound procedure...
- Referenced in 20 articles
- branch-and-bound procedure (with various searching strategies and branching rules) for integer...
- Referenced in 13 articles
- analyzes two new efficient local search strategies for the Boolean Satisfiability (SAT) problem. We start ... proposing a local search strategy called configuration checking (CC) for SAT. The CC strategy results ... simple local search algorithm for SAT called Swcc, which shows promising experimental results on random ... Competition 2009. par However, the CC strategy for SAT is still in a nascent stage...
- Referenced in 112 articles
- Gravitational Search Algorithm (GSA), Differential Evolution (DE), Evolutionary Programming (EP), and Evolution Strategy ... applicable to challenging problems with unknown search spaces...
- Referenced in 12 articles
- computer-based search strategies for extreme functions of the Gomory-Johnson infinite group problem ... describe new computer-based search strategies for extreme functions for the Gomory-Johnson infinite group...
- Referenced in 16 articles
- projection. It includes a parallel search strategy, output dependent load balancing, and the computation...
- Referenced in 36 articles
- studies routinely depend on homology searches based on the strategy of finding short seed matches ... growth presents a dilemma for DNA homology search techniques: increasing seed size decreases sensitivity whereas...
- Referenced in 39 articles
- invariant parts of various search algorithms, and the ”Strategy Method”, for the communication between...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- presents a constraint programming model and search strategy to formulate and solve staff scheduling problems ... describe a modular architecture for heuristic search. The resulting flexible and rather general constraint programming...