- Referenced in 6 articles
- distribution, multivariate t-distribution with a Satterthwaite Approximation of the degree of freedom or using...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- effects using either Kenward-Roger or Satterthwaite approximation for degrees of freedom (LMM only), parametric...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- Satterthwaite or saddle-point corrections. Tests of multiple-contrast hypotheses use an approximation to Hotelling...
- Referenced in 1845 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 8984 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 604 articles
- S-PLUS is a powerful environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 643 articles
- SPSS is a computer program used for survey...
- Referenced in 513 articles
- R is ‘GNU S’, a freely available language...
- Referenced in 305 articles
- R package MASS: Support Functions and Datasets for...
- Referenced in 1393 articles
- fda: Functional Data Analysis , These functions were developed...
- Referenced in 217 articles
- R package lme4: Linear mixed-effects models using...
- Referenced in 43 articles
- R package Hmisc: Harrell Miscellaneous , The Hmisc library...
- Referenced in 274 articles
- R package ggplot2: An implementation of the Grammar...
- Referenced in 474 articles
- The Mizar System is the only implementation of...
- Referenced in 1518 articles
- SAS (Statistical Analysis System) is an integrated system...
- Referenced in 73 articles
- Approach of linear mixed model in longitudinal data...
- Referenced in 390 articles
- The Nuprl system is a framework for reasoning...
- Referenced in 576 articles
- Chaff:engineering an efficient SAT solver. Boolean Satisfiability...
- Referenced in 710 articles
- R package SemiPar: Semiparametic Regression. The primary aim...